Piccadilly Farm Nursery and Gardens is open for wholesale sales by appointment year round, Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Please follow the directions below regarding appointments:
1. Contact us by phone or email at least 24 hours before you would like to visit Piccadilly Farm. The more time in advance the better!
2. Be sure that you receive a reply from us before coming to the farm. If we do not reply, we may be be traveling or have another situation preventing us from receiving your request for an appointment.
3. Preferred appointment times are Monday through Friday between 9:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
4. Arrive for appointments on time or contact us immediately if you are delayed, or if you need to cancel your appointment.
5. Please understand that there may be some times when we have no availability for appointments due to travel, work schedule, or other conflicts.
Send us an email to be added to our wholesale mailing list to be updated on available plants and pricing.
In order to purchase wholesale, please provide a copy of your current Georgia Live Plant license, which can be obtained from the Georgia Department of Agriculture. Please also review and comply with the wholesale policies and procedures which can be found in the file attached below. Payment may be made by cash, checks, or credit cards. A $20 minimum purchase is required for credit cards.
Wholesale mail order sales are offered on a limited basis. Please contact us for types of plants that can be shipped, pricing, and shipping information.
Piccadilly Farm Nursery and Gardens does not offer delivery services. We are happy to assist you in pickup of your orders on site. Please call ahead a minimum of 24 hours prior to pickup of large orders so that we have time to pull your order, and allow additional time in case of poor weather conditions.
For an appointment or more information, contact us today at 706-765-4444.