We offer three options for Retail shopping at Piccadilly Farm Nursery and Gardens. These include:
OPEN HOUSES: The first two Fridays and Saturdays in March is our annual Garden Fair Open Houses (formerly called Hellebore Days). Our Fall Open Houses are the last two Fridays and Saturdays in October. Open House hours are 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Please contact us if you need more information about these events.
APPOINTMENTS: We are available year round by appointment. Appointments allow us to spend more time with you to assist you with plant selections and help you with questions. Please follow the directions below regarding appointments:
1. Contact us by phone or email before you would like to visit Piccadilly Farm. The more time in advance the better!
2. Be sure that you receive a reply from us before coming to the farm. If we do not reply, we may be be traveling or have another situation preventing us from receiving your request for an appointment.
3. Appointment times are Monday through Saturday between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
4. Please arrive for appointments on time or contact us immediately if you are delayed, or if you need to cancel your appointment. Feel free to contact us about concerns over poor weather conditions on the day of your appointment, and we will be glad to reschedule. It is no fun to shop for plants in a downpour!
5. Please understand that there may be some times when we have no availability for appointments due to travel, work schedule, or other conflicts.
PLANT ORDERS: Another shopping option is to order plants for parking lot pick up at the nursery. There is a lockbox for cash or checks, or you can call us to use a credit card. Begin by sending an email with a list of plants you wish to order from the plant list posted on this website. We will send you a confirmation with the total cost of your order. Please note: we do have a limited quantity of some plants, so it is possible that there may be some plants listed on our inventory are no longer in stock. We are glad to provide you with some alternative selections for your consideration. Once you have made your final selection and payment arrangements, we will pull your order. Orders should be placed a few days prior to desired pickup date. If you are looking for something that is not on our plant list, we are also glad to check with local wholesale nurseries to see if we can obtain plants from them for you.
Payment may be made by cash, checks or credit cards. A $20 minimum purchase is required for credit cards. While our prices are very reasonable, we offer several opportunities for additional savings. Receive a free plant with $100 purchase. Present your current GPPA or ACA card to receive a 10% discount off your purchase. We also sell Piccadilly Farm Gift Certificates which make perfect gifts for your gardening friends! We encourage you to sign up for our emails to be notified of any special events, sales or specials.
For an appointment or more information, contact us today at 706-765-4444 or email to [email protected]